Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Open Source Engineer/Web Developer

Duration: 12 Months

Location: St Louis MO

Rate: Open

Submit only US Citizens, GC, EAD.

No H1's please

 Job Description & Responsibilities

-          Acts in a high-level technical role as a designer for major computer
applications utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools,
and existing designs.

-          Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or
data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.

-          Designs platforms, writes code, and develops tests.

-          Leads multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis.

-          Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the
program development, testing, and implementation process.

Requirements & Skills

-          Front-end languages and technologies needed: PHP, JavaScript, AJAX,
CSS, Prototype, DHTML, XML, JSON, LDAP, SOA, and ADODB.

-          Batch languages and technologies needed: Perl, JAVA, log4perl,
Oracle Insta-Client, LWP, DBI, ksh, SSH, MQSeries, and Connect:Direct.

-          User Interface development, testing, and validation experience using
Firefox and Firebug as well as Internet Explorer is also preferred.