*****SUBMIT ONLY US CITIZENS, GC, EAD*****
Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.
Position: Open Source Engineer/Web Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: St Louis MO
Submit only US Citizens, GC, EAD.
No H1's please
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Acts in a high-level technical role as a designer for major computer
applications utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools,
and existing designs.
- Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or
data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Designs platforms, writes code, and develops tests.
- Leads multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the
program development, testing, and implementation process.
Requirements & Skills
CSS, Prototype, DHTML, XML, JSON, LDAP, SOA, and ADODB.
- Batch languages and technologies needed: Perl, JAVA, log4perl,
Oracle Insta-Client, LWP, DBI, ksh, SSH, MQSeries, and Connect:Direct.
- User Interface development, testing, and validation experience using
Firefox and Firebug as well as Internet Explorer is also preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at