Jersy.  I have a new spot for Flex  Developer opportunity with one of my
client's in Cleveland, OH headquarters.

In short, my client is a looking for a very talented person who will be
working in very creative and interactive environment, so qualified
candidates will be outgoing and fit in well with a team.  This is a 6 month
project that will begin ASAP.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Below is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Our Columbus office is working on a FLEX DEVELOPMENT opportunity in
Cleveland, Ohio.  The project will be 5months in length and candidates must
be able to work onsite.  See the job description below.  This is a very
creative and interactive environment, so qualified candidates will be
outgoing and fit in well with a team.  See the job description below.  We'll
need candidates between $50/hr.

 *Title:   Flash/Flex Developer*

Number of Openings:  1

Contract: 5+ months

Location: Cleveland, OH

Required Skills:

*         2+ years experience

*         Flex (ideally version 3.2)

*         ActionScript

*         Flash (ideally version 10)

*         Experience working within a specific framework. PureMVC Framework
is ideal.

*         Unit Testing

*         Passionate, eager to learn new technologies, great communication

Ideal Skills

*         Any experience with Java or Python

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817

9252181845Work Number