Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Oracle DBA

Location: Warren, NJ

Duration: 6 months contract

Rate: $45-50/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need SSN Last 5 Digits, DOB (mm/dd) and Education Details... GC/Citizen/H1

Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition,
structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and protection.
- Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions, modules,
recovery, standards and implementation.- Work with internal and external
customers to develop new value-added programs and data solutions with existing
data warehouse structure.- Tests designed applications.- Analyzes and
determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes,
data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting
capabilities.- Research and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions for
business issues.- Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources -
Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies.- Participates in
continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased
functionality.Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or
work experience.Requires 2-5 years of related experience in the design,
maintenance, and administration of relational databases. Oracle database
administration experience on VMS and UNIX environments,experience with mission
critical, OLTP applications necessary 5-8 years experience using Unix/ProC and
Shell scripting 5-8 years experience using Oracle databases and PL/SQL Strong
knowledge of performance tuning, backup and recovery methods  Primary Skill
Requirement Oracle Database administration on VMS and UNIX systemsThanks &