Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Oracle Functional Financial consultant - FSAH

Location: Temple, TX

Duration: 8+ Months

Best rate: $55/Hr Best

Face to Face is required, Candidates in and around TX required.

INTERVIEW: Two Phone screen and then a F2F.

START DATE: ASAP

Skill requirement

Excellent Comm. Skills

Core and Technical Competencies:

Our client is seeking a Functional Consultant with the Oracle Accounting Hub
(also called Financial Services Accounting Hub / FSAH) module.

  a.. Must have: Oracle Accounting Hub experience
  b.. Must have served in a functional role
  c.. Nice to haves: Oracle General Ledger implementation experience, Finance
and Accounting background
  d.. Must have at least 2 full life cycle implementations on Oracle Accounting
Hub (also called Financial Services Accounting Hub / FSAH) module