LOCAL CANDIDATES

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: SAN Admin.

Location: Kenmore, WA

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $40-44/hr

LOCAL CANDIDATES

Responsible for the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and
administration of San and or backup hardware and software solutions
Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating operational documentation
necessary to support the SAN and or backup environments
Provide expert level troubleshooting for SAN and or tape storage solutions
Lead design and code reviews, define standards and recommend and establish
policies
Function as a technical liaison with UNIX and DBA teams, and act as a lead
resource in support of projects and operational activities
Understand and manage storage solutions, configuring and tuning hardware and
software to ensure optimum performance and resource
Architect and design SAN & backup solutions for production, development and
test systems
Work with capacity planning team in building out capacity planning models
Maintain and own architectural documents of SAN and or Backup environments
Present management with storage solutions while also providing future direction
for storage platform and technologies

MS Office tools (Word, Excel, project, Powerpoint, Visio)
Strong demonstrated knowledge of HP-UX in a production environment
Strong demonstrated knowledge of Korn Shell and or shell scripting
Strong proficiency with 3rd party monitoring tools (Veritas I3, Work Load
analyzer, Storage Scope etc...)
Strong demonstrated ability using a software backup solution (Veritas, Legato,
Omniback etc...)
Excellent technical writing skills for producing process and procedural
documents
Demonstrated knowledge with switch based technology in a SAN or Backup
environment
Strong proficiency with HP monitoring tools such as Glance, Perfview and ITO
Excellent ability to write and present reports and interact with vendors and
senior management

Minimum 8 years experience in an HP-UX &/or Sun Solaris environment
Minimum 8 years experience working in a production data center environment
Minimum 7 years experience in a SAN or NAS based environment
Minimum 8 years experience working EMC or HP storage systems and software
Minimum 8 years experience with tape backup hardware solutions (applies to
backup positions)
Minimum 7 years experience with Veritas Net Backup or equivalent backup
software solution (applies to backup positions)
Minimum 8 years experience in advanced shell scripting and programming skills
(SSH, TCL/Tk, PERL, AWK, X)
Minimum 5 years experience working with monitoring and reporting solutions in a
storage environment
5 years experience in evaluating storage systems performance and recommending
performance enhancements
5 years experience using replication technologies as it related to storage
platforms (BCV, SNAP, Clone, SRDF

Must have working Cisco experience. A huge plus is MDS 95.xx series
certification.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter