Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: SQL Developer

Duration: 5 MONTHS

Location: Plano TX (Only Locals)

Rate: $40/hr

 Only Locals

Must have SQL Server Reporting Services Experience

5+ years of SQL PL/SQL experience on SQL Server Developer with some experience
in Oracle

Expert level skills on SQL Server Reporting Services

Experience in writing and designing complex reports for users

Experience analyzing and writing complex queries between cross platform system

Experience with very large databases and/or data warehousing

Provide database programming support and troubleshooting to multiple IT

Experience with data reconciliation and revenue assurance using commercial
system preferred

Experience using SubexAzures Moneta Revenue Assurance System preferred

Comfortable with using temporary tables doing ad-hoc compare and reports

Experience with both Unix and NT based system

Must be self starter and can work in team and individual based tasks

Other info:

This contract position is for the database developer position doing data
mapping and data reconciliation for billing (SingleView) and provisioning
(MetaSolv TBS) systems.