Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Linux System Administrator

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Austin TX

Rate: $50/hr

We are looking for an experienced Linux system administrator to manage our
client's computing infrastructure which includes a mix of virtual servers in
Amazon's Elastic Computing Cloud (EC2) and dedicated servers located at the
hosting provider. Our client is working on challenging problems at massive
scale. If you enjoy working with bleeding-edge technologies, have great
attention to detail and a passion for automation, this is the job for you.

Primary Responsibilities:

Architect, improve & manage our computing infrastructure, including a large,
multi-node Hadoop cluster

Develop tools to automate deployment, monitoring and administration

Setup and manage reporting for performance and business metrics

Evaluate software to support infrastructure needs

Perform preventative maintenance and software updates

Respond to server outages

Configure network and DNS

Ensure overall system security

Manage data redundancy, archival and backups

Generally, keep things running smoothly

Expert (4  years) Linux system administrator experience

Experience managing large-scale, load-balanced websites

Significant experience with scripting and automation

Significant troubleshooting and performance tuning experience

Software development experience preferred

Prior experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, and SQS) preferred

Experience working with Hadoop preferred

PostgreSQL and/or MySQL experience a plus

Must thrive in a start up environment that fosters/values initiative and

Positive attitude, self-motivated, high integrity team player .