*Please submit resumes to **go...@itlogix.com* <go...@itlogix.com>*.* Client
needs Green Card Holders or US Citizens
LOCATION: Culver City, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
*Client needs Green Card Holders or US Citizens*
Duties: Works with minimal supervision on analysis tasks, and with little or
no supervision on development tasks. Designs, develops, maintains and
implements software modules in a given product. With little or no
supervision, completes analysis of partially defined tasks, completes major
portions of complex functional specs/design documents or entire documents
and completes development and/or maintenance assignments. Collaborates
within and across groups. Identifies and suggests solutions to problems of
significant scope. Generates engineering test plans. Uses professional
concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of
difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways. Broad application of
principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working
knowledge of other related fields. Works on problems of diverse scope where
analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises
judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting
methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Skills: • 4+ years experience developing applications in Visual C++ in
• Deep knowledge of Win32 API
• Full knowledge and experience in multi-threaded environments and
• Experience with Windows driver and kernel programming is a plus.
• Experience with network programming, protocols and environments (TCP/IP,
HTTP 1.1, SSL, proxies, firewalls) is a plus.
• Experience with COM/DCOM, Active X and/or MFC is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Must have the ability to quickly learn a complex existing code base with
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Demonstrated experience delivering a successful product from conception to
Bachelors degree, applicable certification or equivalent experience required
RELATED EXPERIENCE DESIRED 4-6 years relevant work experience in Windows
Development with C / Visual C++
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at