please help this guy if you know *Carpus Technologies LLC.*

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Ashish" <>
Date: 1/28/2009 1:47:04 PM
To: "" <>
Subject: Help Needed! Anyone know about Carpus Technologies, LLC

    Anybody Dealt with Carpus Technologies, LLC
  Dear Partners,

We are not able to reach this company. Their url is . Their website says FL address and the PO which
they had given is from PA address. There is a guy by name Raj Kumar who was
interacting with us from this company.

We found out that the PO was fake. We called the client mentioned in the PO
who has no clue about this vendor.

We placed a green card candidate at this vendor's supposedly client place
and the guy has been sending timecard.

Now we are not able to reach the green card candidate, the vendor Carpus
Technologies, LLC and the client says that they are not aware of this vendor
or consultant.

We have already been paying the consulatant based on timesheets through our

I would really appreciate, if anyone can help us in locating the vendor or
know anything about the vendor, so that we can take legal action.

Best Regards,
Central Business Solutions, LLC (A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool:
Central Business Solutions, LLC
37600 Central Court
Suite 214
Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (510)-713-9900 Extn 111, 510-573-5500 X 111
Mobile: (510)-396-7822
Fax: (510)-740-3677