Jersy.  I have a new spot for Java Web Developer opportunity with one of my
client's in Chicago headquarters.

In short, my client is looking for a very talented Java Web Developer who
would be involved in building out & enhancing their backend.  This is a 6
month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the position
for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

   - Must be local to the Chicago/Chicago land area only
   - If they haven't tested with me they will need to take an online from
   home test today
   - Communication must be a 9 or 10
   - They must have all the things on the job req

Contract: 6 months

Location: Chicago

*Sr Java Developer*

Skills Required: Java J2EE, DB2, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, HTML, JSP and

Additional Information:

Candidates must have a minimum of *7 years w/Java and Hibernate*. Min 5
years of Spring, JavaScript, HTML, JSTL, AJAX and if they have exp with DOJO
that would be a

*Healthcare experience a plus.*

* *

Rohit Shetty