Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Websphere Administrator

Wyomissing, PA

F 2 F Interview required only Local consultants for this!!

Ø      Experience of 2+ years in administration and support of IBM WebSphere MQ
(V6.0 or V5.3) production systems in a business environment running on UNIX

Ø      Hands-on experience with Websphere MQ installations

Ø      The candidate must be able to analyze and resolve performance issues

Ø      An understanding of internet and networking concepts and practices is

Preferred Requirements

Ø      Problem-solving abilities and troubleshooting techniques

Ø      Proven expertise in developing Unix scripts

Ø      Proven expertise in Java/Perl programming

Ø      Demonstrated expertise in system landscape design and implementation

Ø      Ability to support production applications 24/7

Ø      Ability to understand Project Management concepts and Systems

Ø      Configure, support, and administer Websphere and HTTP Server systems on
AIX environments (Windows experience is fine as long as there is some
familiarity/knowledge of Unix)

Ø      Good people skills with team player attitude

Ø      Some experience with BizTalk 2006 would be beneficial.

Major Duties

Ø      Monitor, optimize, and report on performance and stability of web
applications and components utilizing both vendor-supplied and third party tools

Ø      Configure connections to external data sources, including DB2

Ø      Develop and oversee procedures for the deployment of code, HTML, and
image revisions in accordance with corporate Change Management practices.

Ø      Troubleshoot problems related to web architecture and applications in
conjunction with helpdesk, development team, networking team, and vendor

Ø      Develop scripts to automate administrative and monitoring tasks

Ø      Design logical and physical WebSphere and HTTP architecture, including
WebSphere instances, clusters, nodes, load balancing, and plug-ins, URLs, and
SSL certificates

Ø      Assist development and project teams in designing applications
consistent with established architecture

Ø      Assist network team in maintaining availability, performance, and

Ø      Plan and implement the installation of hot-packs, fixes, and upgrades as

Ø      Provide off-hours support as needed

Ø      Document system landscape and administrative procedures.