Urgent required *SAP BI with Cognos* at NJ for Direct Client
Please send the resumes only on* s...@cy-tec.com*
*SAP BI WITH COGNOS**----NJ*
Length 1 year+
Must have experience with SAP and COGNOS
· Responsible for knowledge retention and standardization of processes and
· Ensure delivery of all *BI projects,* support services to the Operating
Company IT, meeting or exceeding the expectations set in the SOWs.
· Work with the Global Services vendor teams and Operating Company IT to
develop the SOWs for all the committed demand.
· Provide oversight and directions for multiple *BI projects*/Programs.
· Work with resource management team to ensure there capacity to be able to
fulfill the demand.
· Work with Delivery, Operations and vendor organization to ensure the
capacity is fully allocated and utilized.
· Work with Delivery, Operations and vendor organization teams to drive
continuous improvements to the cost of delivery and performance metrics
(example schedule and quality)
· Provide regular, frequent and detail-appropriate reports back to Operating
Company leadership team, all levels of management and staff about the
current status of delivery, delivery strategies, vendor performance, and
Significant experience in managing portfolio of multiple large programs, and
Strong *BI project* delivery experience – managing global, cross-functional,
multi-disciplined projects and service delivery
Ability to drive resolution for critical issues by bringing in teams
together – both J&J internal and external vendors
Knowledge of planning and forecasting techniques for specific competency
Global mindset – ability to work across multiple countries and cultures.
Strength in interdependent partnering and collaboration skills to build
strong relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers and
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
703 544 3910
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at