Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Project Configurator

2+ Months

Plano, TX (Locals Preferred / must be available for f2f interview on own

Rate: $30/hr

Please submit only technical candidates who have specific experience in MS
Project configuration.

This is not a PM or just a Bus. Analyst position - requires technical expertise.

Skill Sets:

MS Project Server 2007 configuration

SQL Reporting Services

Data Analysis

Required Qualifications:

Able to offer solutions to business problems

Able to translate requirements into design and development

Able to work within strict deadlines

Able to work as part of a team and take direction well

Dependable and enthusiastic

Configure Task Time tracking - configure Timesheets - create time reporting