Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: CISCO Network Engineer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Denver CO

Rate: $35/hr fixed

Project Description:
Configure and deploy Cisco firewalls, routers and switches.
Deliver to specifications
Skill Experience Need
1) Cisco Firewall Intermediate Required
2) Cisco Routers Intermediate Required
3) Cisco Switches Intermediate Required
4) Customer skills Intermediate Required
5) TCP/IP Expert Required
6) Network PD Intermediate Required