*****Need Locals Only*****

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: Oracle Apps Developer

Location: NJ (Need Locals Only)

Duration: 3 Months

Rate: $50/hr

Job Description:

Oracle erp app skills (Oracle APPS technical resource) with Dataguard and AIX
HA knowledge/experience.  Need to work across the entire erp landscape, not
just 1 module. Need experience in failover with dataguard and AIX HA.