Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: SILK TESTER/ QA Lead
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Milwaukee WI
At least 5 years of current experience with Silk Performer and Performance
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Test Leader
TEST LEAD - QTP, SILK PERFORMER, Quality Center
Test Lead to Develop and provide testing lifecycle, automated test tool, and
performance tuning mentoring. Help build, mentor, and improve the test
maturity metric for local project test teams. Assist with the development of
structured Software Testing standards including test planning, test
preparation, test executing, and test reporting for enterprise projects.
-Leads the testing activities of 5 indirect testing resources.
-Supervises the structured Software Testing activities including test planning,
test preparation, test executing, and test reporting for enterprise projects.
-Approves basic, complex, and automated system level Test Cases.
-Works with Directors, Project Managers, and local project test teams to
increase their test maturity metric.
-Provide time estimates for test case development and execution.
-Provide guidance and support for User Acceptance Team.
-Performs the setup of automated test tools and performance monitoring tools.
-Assists with the development of Requirement, Design, Technical, and Source
Code Specification verification checklists.
-Maintains the repository of automated test tools; including applying upgrades
and ensuring backups of third party vendor software.
-Evaluates Test Resources for current equipment, software, and assets.
-Develops training and user documentation for Test Resources.
-Conducts initial interviews of prospective consulting clients.
-Assists with the writing of Test Plans and Test Reports.
-Collects project related test deliverables and testing metrics.
-Designs and teaches test methodology and automated test tool overview class.
-Develops strategy for ongoing growth and maintenance of Test Resources.
-Collects utilization and capacity metrics.
-Maintains defect management system.
-Writes, executes and supervises the consultant SLA using the Test Maturity
- At least 5 years of current experience with Silk Performer and Performance
- Must have 6 years minimum experience in systematic software testing.
- Expert with IEEE and/or ISO testing standards.
- Must have Small Project Management skills.
- Must have experience leading testing resources.
- Must have experience with Test Planning & Reporting.
- Must have experience executing testing SLAs.
- Must be proficient with Capture/Playback automation tool and methodologies.
- Must be proficient with performance tuning & monitoring of enterprise
- Must have experience testing and troubleshooting applications running on
MVS, UNIX, and WINDOWS.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the quality and quantity of test case
procedures, test scripts, identified defects, defect reports.
- Preferred programming languages: C++, Java, VBA
- Preferred Tool experience Quick Test Pro, Silk Performer, Quality Center,
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at