*Please send the resumes only on s...@cy-tec.com ASAP
*Please check the requirement with your consultants before sending the
*(Must have "SOA Governence, SOA Architecture, Semantic, Metadata"
experience is must)….Please don't send the resume without these experience*
*First interview F2F is must (in-person interview is must)*
Long Term Contract
SOA strategy, SOA design, Enterprise Architecture, software development
lifecycle, technical implementation in a large organization with many
complex systems. The Principal Software Engineer will be responsible in
orchestrating a detailed Solution Architecture for SOA and undertake the
responsibility in implementing the
solution approved by the client subsequent to the review process. The right
candidate will have years of in-depth experience providing technical
leadership to a team of 5-10 J2EE
Software Engineers; interact with Technical Managers and Architects within
client and from gov't customer and one or two independent organizations who
will be engaged in the review and testing process.
• As a Principal Software Engineer for a team of 5-10 J2EE Software
Engineers, undertake full
responsibility in orchestrating a detailed Solution Architecture for SOA;
involve in the architecture/design
review process to obtain the approval from the customer.
• Lead the team in formulating detailed SOA design adopting best practices
and standards in SOA as well
as XML; deliver necessary design artifacts to the customer and participate
in the review process to obtain
the approval from the customer.
• Lead the team in the software development or enhancing business functions
following full life cycle
methodology adopting best practices in SOA.
• Manage, prioritize and execute multiple concurrent software development
• Enhance the maturity of SOA to it higher industry standards and best
• Build the team through cooperation, motivation and mentoring and enhance
the technical expertise within
• 3+ recent years in Enterprise Architecture, SOA, or application
integration, custom application architecture as well as software lifecycle,
OO Analysis and Design.
• 2+ recent years in 3 of the following: SOA Governance, SOA Architecture,
SOA Fundamentals, SOA Solutions, Business Process Management, Enterprise
Information Integration (EII), Semantic and Metadata, COTS SOA Tools (such
as: Oracle or BEA, IBM, WebMethods or Software AG, TIBCO), Enterprise
Service Bus (ESB)
• Recent hands-on experience in Development of services using Web Services
using SOAP, EJB in J2EE environment or solutions involving JMS.
• Hands on Experience in integrating legacy backend systems with J2EE
• Hands on Experience in SOA governance in terms of maintaining existing
services and developing new services.
• Experience with Struts, iBatis and Spring frameworks.
• In-depth full life cycle Software design and development experience on a
Online/Real-Time Transaction Processing systems or n-tier distributed
• Expertise in developing application with OOAD, design pattern and UML.
• Expertise and five years or more hands-on programming experience in C/C++,
• In-depth knowledge in large scale software development in Java J2EE using
one of the standard tools such IBM Rational RAD,RSA or Eclipse.
• Good working knowledge of BEA Web logic and IBM Websphere application
servers and administration
• In-depth knowledge and expertise in Relational data base concepts and
usage of SQL, PL/SQL under Oracle 9i/10g.
• Experience in Enterprise Architecture and usage of related tools such as
Enterprise Architect or Met is highly desirable.
• Experience in Case Management, workflow process engineering is a plus.
Please feel free to call me if you have any concerns!!!
Thanks & Regards
*Syed Muzaffer Ali*
44335 Premier Plaza, Suite: 210, Ashburn, VA 20147
Direct: (*703) 544-3910* | Fax: 1-866-515-7595
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at