Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: MY SQL DBA

Duration: 12+ Months

Location: Dallas, TX

Rate: $40/hr

Submit only US Citizens, GC's, EAD, and TN Visa Consultants, NO H1's please

MySql DBA - 1+ yr contract located in Dallas

Postgres (may also be called PostgreSQL)

Mid-level experience

Open source experience

Experience working in start up environment is a great plus

Client location would most likely be near 635 & 35 in Dallas.

Candidates should expect to work a lot of hours, more than just 40 hours a
week.  60+ will not be uncommon.

Very unstructured work environment, must be able to change directions on the

Start ASAP