Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: AS400 WINS programmer COBOL programmer analyst

Duration: 10 Months Contract

Location: Jersey City, NJ

RATE: $40/hr (Not Negotiable)

AS400 WINS (Wheatley Insurance System) COBOL programmer analyst.

Personal Lines automobile rating programming experience required

Knowledge of Aldon required

Minimum 5 years WINS programming required