Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SAP Basis MII Architect (Senior Level or Mid Level)

Duration:6+ Months Contract

Location: ST. Louis, MO

Job Description:

Position 1: SAP Basis MII Architect (senior level resource)

Position 2: SAP Basis MII Implementer (mid level resource)

SAP Basis, MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence) implementation

Seasoned MII expert with MII functional and technical knowledge.

Start Date: Immediate

Responsibilities Include:

* Set up MII platform

* Work across all phases of the project

* Technical mapping of requirements to solution set as applicable to BASIS

* SAP BASIS expertise, MII, PI, SAP Net weaver (XI, EP)

* Must have experience with SAP on Windows and SQL Server 2005

* 3 - 4 years experience with SAP MII

* Experience with full life cycle implementation of SAP MII.