Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SAS Platform Administrator
Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: 2-4 months Contract

Rate: ALAP

·        Administer server tier, data tier, web tier, and client tier in the
SAS Intelligence Platform

·        Use SAS Management Console to administer metadata

·        Configure and connect to Oracle DB data, SAS data, using the metadata
LIBNAME engine

·        Determine when to create individual metadata identities and groups

·        Create new authentication domains and logins

·        Manage the process of authorization

·        Administer Business Intelligence objects.

·        SAS 9 Foundation, Workspace, Forecasting, Data Mining, SAS Financial
Management Data Tier, SAS Web Application Server (WebLogic), and SAS Meta Data
Server installation and configuration

·        Windows Server 2003 administration

The objectives of the SAS project are to improve forecast error and increase
Demand Planning efficiency.

The following are the main functionalities of the system:

·        Systems responsible for generating and managing product forecasts.

·        Defining the forecast models.

·        Systems responsible for supporting the monthly consensus forecast

·        Overall design of the monthly consensus forecasting process.

·        Overall design of the monthly Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)

·        Building primary view and data input workbenches for each role within
the S&OP process.

·        Designing the weekly and ad-hoc business processes related to Demand

·        Designing the Annual Operations Plan (AOP) process related to Demand

·        Defining roles and responsibilities associated with Demand Planning
and the monthly consensus forecast.

·        Developing what-if modeling capability.

·        Automatically interfacing the forecast to Manugistics Fulfillment for
Supply Planning and KW for other business requirements.

·        Inclusion of causal factors (price, promotion) into the forecast model