Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Windows Admin
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 18+ Months Contract

Rate: $32/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Preparing new VHOs (Video Hub Office) for production.

Blackout certifications, SDP (Service Delivery Platform) connectivity,
provisioning test customers, updating channel maps, installing RDP (Remote
Desktop Protocol) apps. Responsibilities will include the review and execution
of technical MOPS (Method of Procedure) that will upgrade VHOs to new Network
Releases and or add VHO capacity.

Business needs will dictate what shift the candidate will receive.

Qualifications:  Required Certifications: Certification One: MCSE 1) Windows
2003 Server Expert Required 2) IIS Intermediate Required 3) MOM Intermediate
Required 4) SMS Intermediate Required 5) DNS Intermediate Required 6) Microsoft
Clustering Intermediate Desired 7) MCSA 2003 Expert Required 8) MCSE 2003
Expert Required