Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: SAS Programmer Analyst
Location: Sacramento, CA; Ann Arbor, MI; or Eagan MN
Duration: 2+ Months Contract
Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)
Candidates can work in any of the following locations Sacramento, CA; Ann
Arbor, MI; or Eagan MN...
The Programmer/Analyst provides SAS programming and data analysis support as
part of team conducting data analysis for identification of Medicaid
· Using detailed project specifications, write SAS DATA STEPs,
PROCEDUREs, and MACROs to identify potential Medicaid provider claims with
· Review and de-bug SAS code; review diagnostic reports to ensure
results are congruent with study intent.
· Actively participate with project teams to resolve data anomalies and
· Generate ad hoc query results to support algorithm findings.
· Review of SAS code to determine quality and completeness, and
accuracy per specifications.
· Other SAS programming needs as assigned by MIC Management Team.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, economics, math, or health
sciences discipline and at least 2 years SAS DATA STEP programming experience.
· Minimum 2-3 years previous healthcare industry and/or quantitative
work experience related to pharmaceutical industry or health research
preferred. Exposure to health claim coding systems desirable.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to
communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and
· Strong critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills;
excellent attention to detail.
· Time management skills for managing multiple tasks simultaneously,
while completing work within allocated time frames.
· Significant experience using Microsoft Excel and familiarity with
other Microsoft Applications: Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at