Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: .NET/SharePoint architect/developer

Duration: 5 Months Contract

Location: Boston, MA (Local Only)

RATE: $37/hr (Not Negotiable)

The successful candidate MUST possess the following qualifications:
(1) 8+ years of experience as a .NET/SharePoint architect/developer
(2) Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 technical
(3) Proficient development skills and extensive experience in C#, .NET and SQL
(4) Practical experience and expertise in developing and deploying Web Parts
(5) Practical experience and expertise in administering and configuring MOSS
(6) Experience or knowledge in integrating MOSS with external applications or
(7) Experience with SharePoint Templates or Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms
(8) MOSS 2007 certification (not required but highly preferred)
(9) Solid Web development skills: XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, XML/VSL,
(10) Development experience with Active Directory
(11) Deep knowledge or practical experience in Enterprise/Web 2.0 and Social
Networking technologies

Required Education: A CS, Computer Engineering, Information System degree or
equivalent is required

Hours: Hours are typically 9AM 6 PM ET, but it is fine two hours earlier or

Job Responsibilities:

This is a Senior Architect/Developer position responsible for developing
Enterprise 2.0 based collaboration tools. This position will be a critical
contributor to the development of SharePoint 2007 (MOSS) based social
collaboration applications, integrated with a UC&C platform such as OCS,
Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, and commonly used communication tools
such as IM and SMS. The candidate must have extensive experience architecting,
developing, and configuring MOSS 2007. Also required is the ability to
integrate MOSS 2007 with various communication channels.

Specific responsibilities of the position include the following:
(1) Define the architecture of the Enterprise 2.0 tool suite based on MOSS 2007
(2) Design and implement system, security, and integration solutions
(3) Design and develop web parts and integration components
(4) Integrate MOSS, UC&C, Office and communication tools for access by mobile,
laptop, and desktop devices
(5) Administer and configure the MOSS environment and applications
(6) Deploy and test the solutions