Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position Title: Peoplesoft Financials functional Consultant

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Sacramento, CA

Rate: $60

INTRODUCTION:

 He/She will demonstrate their competence in Oracle database tuning, Web Server
and Tuxedo performance tuning, and PIA troubleshooting.  The consultant will
take a lead role in gap analysis to define and implement solutions.  He/She
will use configuration management procedures and technology (Quests STAT ACM
for PeopleSoft) to migrate upgraded and enhanced objects.  They will support
the various development, test, data conversion, staging, and production
environments.  The consultant is expected to validate data coming from external
systems feeding PeopleSoft as well as data transmissions leaving PeopleSoft to
add or update the PSR system.  The consultant will be expected to lead efforts
in all SDLC phases.  The consultant will perform in the lead capacity with the
following:

Ø      Retrofitting customized / vanilla objects, (i.e., pages, fields/records,
modified PeopleCode, etc.) through patch application and/or application
development

Ø      Modify Crystal Reports using version 8.5 and fix any resulting issues

Ø      Perform analysis on comparison reports between copies of production and
the associated development, test, or stage environments maintaining CM Best
Practices and code management

Ø      Perform Configuration analysis to ensure the PeopleSoft configurations
meet the defined requirements

Ø      Perform data conversion including developing the scripts and assisting
with validating data

Ø      Provide expertise with the Upgrade Assistant and Change Assistant,
including troubleshooting expertise with both utilities

Ø      Maintain PeopleSoft 8.9 Commitment Control functionality to meet State
of California budgetary requirements

Ø      Take the lead in the upgrade and maintenance of the PeopleSoft Internet
Architecture (PIA)

Ø      Design, develop, unit test, system test, and regression test
customizations including interfaces for PeopleSoft Financials

Ø      Tune the SQL and PIA components and provide knowledge transfer to
CalPERS state employees

Ø      Provide Subject Matter Expertise with PeopleSoft Billing, Accounts
Receivables, Collections, Long Term Receivables, and simple receivables, for
example no payment schedule

Ø      Perform project related activities on an as needed basis to be
determined by his Data Processing Manager

MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS

Ø      Minimum of 5 years development experience with PeopleSoft Financials

Ø      Minimum of 3 years development experience with PeopleSoft Financials
Accounts Receivable (AR) and Billing

Ø      Strong Understanding of Long Term Receivables (LTR) and Simple
Receivables

Ø      Minimum of 3 years experience with PeopleSoft Dunning Process including
Condition Monitor

Ø      Minimum of 4 years experience using and tuning Oracle SQL and PL-SQL

Ø      Minimum of 4 years development experience using Application Engine, SQR,
PeopleCode, and Crystal Reports

Ø      Minimum of 3 years experience supporting and tuning the PeopleSoft
Internet Architecture (PIA)