Jersy.  I have a new spot for Project Manager opportunity with one of my
client's in NYC headquarters. Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is a looking for a very talented Project Manager who
would be involved in Development of globally coordinated project plans,
resource plans and milestones for large enterprise Projects where necessary
conforming to Client's Standard Project Management Lifecycle.  This is a 6
month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the position
for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Location: NYC

Duration: 3-6 Months

Rate: $55/hr Max we can pay

Development of globally coordinated project plans, resource plans and
milestones for large

Enterprise Projects where necessary conforming to Client's Standard Project
Management Lifecycle.

Strong background in Infrastructure such as datacenters or related work.

· Creation of detailed project plans for individual projects

· Creation of standard and customized reports for team, sponsors, and

· Partners with Project Management Support Lead resource on general status
reporting and communications

· Ongoing project task synchronization with Corporate Services and vendors

· Ongoing updates of actual and planned values in regard to dates, effort,
duration, and percent complete

· Resource evaluations against the plan to maximize productivity while
reducing the projects critical path

· Focused integration efforts around the Technology (Servers, Software,
Applications), Project Management tools, and Documentation tools work

· Perform business analyst function representing Open Systems operations

· Understand the tactical and strategic needs of Client to ensure proper

· Create integration documentation around requirements, design, testing/QA,
and implementation, and obtain appropriate approvals

· Work with internal Client technical, program and business teams to ensure
proper design, architecture, and implementation

· Focal point to PMO for all communications and coordination activities with
other projects.

· 8+ Years in Technology Project Management, working on Enterprise-wide
initiatives for large scale firms. Financial Industry experience a strong

· Strong knowledge of project management best practices

· 5 Years as Senior Project Manager on large scale projects.

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080