How have you been lately? I have a new SAP PP lead opportunity that came
out, which fits your background well. Please take a look at this position. I
will call you sometime this morning.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Please let me know, if you can help me with this requirement. Or if you know
of a Friend who is suitable for this position and is available,

I would really appreciate your help.

I'm contacting you because I found your resume on Dice.

Jersy.  I was reviewing your profile on Dice and would like to get in touch
with you regarding a SAP PP lead opportunity with one of my client's in
Alabama headquarters.

In short, my client is looking for a very talented SAP Lead PP consultant
who would be involved in business analysis and act as a process redesign
expert in one or more functional areas (finance, accounting, sales, etc.)
within the enterprise, specifically in the analysis, and redesign, of SAP
functions and processes.  This is a 6 month project that will begin
ASAP.  Below
is an overview of the position for you to review.  If interested, please
give me a call at your earliest convenience and we can explore this further.

I would appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert back to
me asap.

*Full Name:
Location: *

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:*

* US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) : *

Job Title:    Lead SAP PP Functional Consultant (Must Have Automotive
Industry experience)
Location:    Alabama
Duration:    2- 4+  Months

Need :

1. PP Certification

2. True Team Lead experience (2+ projects)

3. Automotive industry experience

4. SCM-Supply Chain Management experience

5. EDI experience

Lead business analysis and act as a process redesign expert in one or more
functional areas (finance, accounting, sales, etc.) within the enterprise,
specifically in the analysis, and redesign, of SAP functions and processes
Communicate SAP capabilities/possibilities within multiple functional areas
Lead customization of SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and
business process design
Formulate and define application scope and objectives and devise/modify
procedures to solve business problems
Use expert knowledge of production operations and business processes, in
directing the delivery of the recommended solution
Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other areas to
ensure successful implementation and support project efforts
Lead large projects and regularly coach other project personnel to ensure
business application systems are developed in away that complies with
functional architecture standards and established methodologies and best
Proactively manage customers expectations and relationship to meet/exceed
expected customer service levels
Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts,
anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals
and implementing corrective actions

Additional skills needed: PP module Repetitive MFG experience Discrete MFG
experience Engineering Change mgmt Batch Processing Handling unit mgmt EDI
Sr consulting skills Team lead Kanban knowledge required Scheduling Audit
Business process mgmt Best practices. Sap BBR Solution mgr

You Rock,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101