*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.* *Need only EAD/ GC/ US
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6 months *contract to hire.*
*Need only local to VA*
*Need only EAD/ GC/ US Citizens*
One of large Government integrators has an immediate need for a .Net
The applicant will be responsible for all aspects of software design,
development and support.
It requires an individual who is highly skilled in design, development, and
maintenance of complex software programs.
Applicant will be responsible for creating software designs using UML tools.
Expected to have detailed knowledge of data structures, design patterns, and
object oriented concepts.
The applicant is expected to have extensive experience implementing a common
Excellent problem solving skills are required, with ability to demonstrate
Applicant must work well with others and will be responsible for mentoring
junior members of team.
Experience with developing applications using "ASP.NET", "VB.NET", "C#"
* Familiar with designing and maintaining database applications using MS SQL
* Experience with leading technical team and mentoring junior developers
* Experience with architecting client-side applications
* Experience with XML and web services technologies a plus
* Experience using and implementing a software development process
* Ability to formulate designs using UML
* Revision control system (CVS preferred)
* At least 5 years experience
Pluses: Desired skills:
* Visual Studio .NET
* Knowledge of Sharepoint portal is a plus
* IIS Server
* Windows NT/2000/XP
*proven experience using Agile methodology.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at