How have you been lately? I have a Sr. ETL opportunity that came out, which
fits your background well. Please take a look at this position. I will call
you sometime this morning

Please let me know, if you can help me with this requirement. Or if you know
of a Friend who is suitable for this position and is available, I would
really appreciate your help.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

I'm contacting you because I found your resume on Dice.

Jersy.  I was reviewing your profile on Dice and would like to get in touch
with you regarding a Sr. ETL Developer opportunity with one of my client's
in PA headquarters.

In short, my client is looking for a very talented Sr. ETL informatica
Developer who would be intended to help develop a CDX ODS,
Warehouse/Datamart using ETL tools (Informatica version 8.1.xx) .  This is a
6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the position
for you to review.  If interested, please give me a call at your earliest
convenience and we can explore this further.

I would appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert back to
me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

*Sr ETL (Informatica Developer) *

*Location: PA *

*This position is a Sr ETL Informatica Developer position. The intended to
help develop a CDX ODS, Warehouse/Datamart using ETL tools (Informatica
version 8.1.xx)

• Five (5+) years of strong experience in Data Warehousing and ETL using
Informatica PowerCenter 8.1.xx, 7.5 Informatica PowerMart, Warehouse
Designer, PowerConnect for Oracle, PowerPlug, Power Analyzer,.
• Three (3+) years of Relational/Dimensional Data Modeling Experience using
Data Model, Star Schema Modeling, FACT & Dimensions tables, Physical &
Logical Data modeling,
• Designed and Customized data models for Data warehouse supporting data
from multiple sources.
• Extensively worked with Informatica to load data from flat files, Oracle,
DB2, MS SQL server to target database.
• Worked on Informatica tools; Source Analyzer, Mapping Designer & Mapplets,
and Transformations.
• Developed various mappings by using reusable transformations. Utilizing
most of the transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Filter,
Expression, Unconnected and connected Lookups, and Update Strategy.
• Improved the mapping performance using SQL
• Used PL/SQL to write stored procedures to increase the performance.
• Created Shared Mapplets and used them in different mappings.
• Developed various sessions containing parameter files, indicator files and
multiple source files.
• Optimized query performance, session performance.
• Customized data by adding calculations, summaries and functions.
• Created database triggers for data security.
• Write SQL, PL/SQL codes, stored procedures and packages, when needed
• Used parameters and variables at mapping and session levels to tune the
performance of Maps.
• Designed and documented the validation rules, error handling and test
strategy of the mapping.
• Assist in mentoring internal staff on Informatica best practices and
• Assist in architectural design of BI infrastructure.

Data Warehousing: Informatica PowerCenter 8.1.xx, 7.1(Source Analyzer, Data
Warehousing Designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet, Transformations, Workflow
Monitor, Worklets), Informatica Powermart, Informatica PowerAnalyzer, , SQL*
Plus, SQL*Loader; Dimensional Data Modeling: Dimensional Data Modeling, Data
Modeling, Star Schema Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables, Physical and
Logical Data Modeling, SQL, PL/SQL,
Databases Oracle 10g, 9i**

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter