Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Senior Siebel CRM/Analytics Engineer

Location: Middletown, NJ

Duration: 1 Year Contract

Rate: $55/hr (Not Negotiable)

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

Systems engineering for eCRM support of Future Methods of Operations Sales
Plan.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Contractor will work closely with Business Sales team to identify business
requirements and translate those requirements into technical solutions for
system based on Siebel CRM and Siebel Analytics.

Contractor must have minimum of 10 years experience in systems engineers and
analysis with 3 or more in a Siebel environment.

Assignment DOES NOT include development responsibilities, but a strong
technical background is necessary. Analysis experience is imperative.

Contractor should have a solid understanding of database design and data
relationships. Data Architecture and data modeling experience is desirable.

Previous experience using Web Services is a plus.

This is an extremely large project where excellent verbal and written
communications skilled are a must. The assignment involves daily interaction
with the Product Management, Sales Operations, Enterprise Architecture, as well
as other Systems Engineering and Development teams.

Contractor must be organized and capable of dissecting a problem and
understanding the full scope of the user needs, and then translating those
needs into the requirements for a systems solution.

Contractor must be a self-starter, capable of working independently. He or she
will be expected to be a leader of others and subject matter expert for the
system capabilities, for Siebel PRM, and sales operations needs.

Contractor will be responsible for defining and documenting Tier 1 and 2
systems requirements and review those documents with the customer and
development organization.

Contractor will follow each feature through the development cycle as subject
matter expert and will manage outsourced development team support of the
defined capabilities. As such, strong technical leadership skills are crucial.

QUALIFICATIONS:

1) Systems Engineering Expert Required

2) Siebel CRM Expert Required

3) Siebel Analytics Expert Desired

4) Database Design Expert Desired

5) Application Design Architecture Expert Desired

6) AT&T Business Systems Intermediate Desired

7) Sales Support Systems Intermediate Desired

8) Web Services Expert Desired

9) Excellent verbal communications Expert Required

10) Excellent Written communications Expert Required

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.