Urgent required *EAI -Tibco Administrator - DataPower an IBM appliance &
webservices *at CA for Direct Client
Please send the resumes only on *s...@cy-tec.com*
*EAI -Tibco Administrator - DataPower an IBM appliance & webservices *
Mountain View, CA
through 07 Aug 2009
The successful candidate must have 5+ years of hands on
development/administration experience in *Tibco Applications* and *Experience
in DataPower an IBM appliance & webservices.*
The TIBCO Administrator will be responsible for the installation, technical
administration, tuning, monitoring, and upgrading of the environments.
* Primary responsibility is for the administration of these environments.
* Other responsibilities include working with project teams on Environment
Migration and supporting development activities.
* Responsible for the definition, planning and execution of all
infrastructure activities required to support the Enterprise Architecture
* Heavy interfacing with other IT Infrastructure teams such as server and
* Will also work with TIBCO support when necessary to resolve infrastructure
* Must have excellent communication skills and be very self-motivated.
* The individual must be able to communicate to client management on Issues,
Risks and status.
Excellent technical leadership skills
EAI TIBCO Software Installation, Support Packs, and Upgrades. Work with
Enterprise Architects and Developers to understand key Enterprise
Integration logical requirements.
*Ensure alignment with corporate standards and strategic technology
*Ensure that projects are supported with the required Dev, Test, thru
Pre-Production environments as agreed.
*Problem resolution during development, rollout and production support.
*Support Performance Monitoring and the administration of the Hawk
*Communicate and report task-level status to supervision.
*Utilize Change Management processes and procedures to make changes.
Thanks and Regards
Syed Muzaffer Ali
703 544 3910
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at