  Please Send me the suitable profiles to

  Mainframe Developer

  6-12 Months

  Frederick, MD

  Rate: $39/hr

  Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 5-7 years
experience. Description: Works on problems involving the evaluation of
specifications for complex business requirements and processes (new,
enhancements, maintenance), and develops and prepares computer solutions.
Performs and leads modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Verifies
program logic by preparing test data for trial runs, tests and debugs programs.
Participates in the overall systems testing. Supports the implementation of the
application into production.

          Must be technically skilled on COBOL on IBM Mainframe (on scale of
1-5; at least 4)
          Must be technically expert on CICS programming (on scale of 1-5 must
be minimum 4)
          Must be technically expert on OS/390 & z/OS JCL Programming (on scale
of 1-5 must be minimum 4)
          Must be technically proficient with VSAM datasets.
          Must have good knowledge of TSO/SPF.
          Must be highly knowledgeable regarding Change management process;
hands on experience with Endevor is critical.
          Knowledge of Connect Direct tool and process is an added advantage.
          Must have excellent debugging/problem solving skills
          Must have demonstrated experience with testing processes to include
unit, integration, functional, and regression
          Expertise as an individual contributor
          Good written and verbal communication skills

  Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
  Middleware: MQ Series, Mainframe Development: CICS, Mainframe Development: