Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Technical PM with Java

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Columbia / Laurel, MD

Rate: $35/hr

Job Description:

Looking for Technical Project Manager with Java background experience for a
contract position in Columbia/Laurel, MD Area.

The candidate must have the following:

. Extensive structured project management experience, to include leading teams
through projects and enforcing a formalized methodology on technology projects.

. Proven success at delivering on time and within budget, using a formal change
management process.

. High level technical knowledge, sufficient to understand the implications of
issues and problems within Client Server and web based development projects.

. Proven ability to coordinate resources, make work assignments, and address
project issues and risks effectively.

. Ability to maintain total accountability for the success of assigned

. Ability to work directly with Business executive sponsors, technology
managers, and staff, appropriately modifying communication style based on the

. Experience supporting/enforcing software development methodology within

. Ability to assist the business with planning, conducting, and directing the
analysis of business problems to be solved with information systems.

. Manage/maintain detailed project budgets and timelines, tracking
accountability for delivery to individual team members.

. Excellent problem solving skills.

. Strong background in Project Management and Systems Development Methodology.

. Experience managing staff or projects using OOAD, J2EE, JAVA, JSP, EJB, JMS,
ASP, SQL (preferred)

. Server, Unix and Oracle in high availability application development

. Extensive experience with MS Project, project budgeting, and resource planning

. PMP certified (preferred)

. Experience with these specific technologies is a plus: Java, JSP, J2EE,
Weblogic, Powerbuilder, C/Perl, Oracle, SQL Server.

Please try to send candidates that are local to the Baltimore / DC area only.

Dress Codes: Business Casual