*****Need Only GC or US Citizen*****

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Informatica Developer

Duration: 4+ Months

Location: Plainsboro, NJ (Need Local Only)

Rate: $55/hr

 Need Only GC or US Citizen

Please remember:

. Pharmaceutical Background Required

. Local candidates only

Job Description:
. Create applications from detailed specifications using specified programming
. Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs
. Good interpersonal and communication skills
. Front end development (GUI interfaces) utilizing ODBC to connect to any Open
Architecture RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) - such as Oracle
and Sybase
. Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design
. Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications
. Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff
. Develops test plans
. Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies
. Responsible for leading a team of developers and managing to project
. Assist senior developers with project outlines and specifications
. Level appropriate knowledge in: SQL; UNIX; Shell Scripting; Data
Relationships, Data Extraction & Validation