Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle Financials Consultant

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: King of Prussia, PA

Rate: $50-53/hr

Oracle Lease Mgt Is Required

The Applications Consultant is responsible for detailed design, testing and
configuration of the various Oracle modules to ensure they support the
company's business processes. The Applications Consultant is expected to
provide functional expertise in systems design, and implementation in order to
support activities in the development and production environments.

·          Responsible for understanding business requirements that relate to
the Oracle modules and to translate these requirements into functional
solutions to meet those requirements.

·         Develop and review business processes and partner with technical
resources to ensure meet company business requirements.

·         Insure application configuration decisions meet global implementation

·         Determine ideal configurations for the Oracle Financials
applications. Develop and analyze test scenarios and test plans.

·         Create, maintain, and manage Technical Assistance Requests (TARs).
Respond to issues raised during testing and conference room pilots or in
production environment

·         Analyzes and fixes defects in a timely and efficient manner.

·         Assist Functional Manager by insuring extension solutions do not
create maintainability issues or application conflicts.

·         Assist Conversions, Interface, and Reports Manager in Financial
related issues.

Education and other credentials:

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Finance, with significant
technical experience.

·         5+ years experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite, particularly the
Oracle financial modules and oracle lease management.

·         2+ years experience in either Oracle framework or Oracle applications

·         2+ years experience in an outsourced application development project.
 Must be comfortable in all aspects of design and execution and experienced
with cross functional collaboration

·         Experience with the development of global systems a significant plus.

·         Experience with AIM methodology preferred

Technical/Functional skills and knowledge:

·         Skilled in financial reporting development.