Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Sybase DBA

Duration: 3+ Months

Location: West DesMoines, IA

Rate: ALAP

Our client is in need of a strong Sybase DBA that is an expert with Sybase
12.5.4 and has used MDA (Monitoring and Diagnostic Access) to monitor database
and identify performance improvements.  DBA needs to be good at reading through
stored procedures and being a consultant to development teams on improvements
that can be made for performance.  Some experience with Sybase 15 is a plus as
we need to migrate soon.

Strong UNIX Background is a must.

 Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Database Development: UNIX, Database Development: Sybase, Database
Administration: Sybase, Systems Administration: UNIX