Rate: $50/hr

Technical Requirements:
Delphi: 5+ Yrs.
Enterprise Architect (Sparx)

Oracle: 5+ yrs

PL/SQL: 5+ Yrs
UML: 2+ Yrs
XML: 1+ Yrs

Extensive experience and proficiency with Borland's Delphi Client Server Suite,
object-oriented design and analysis is required.

Experience with Oracle 8i/9i/10g relational database, including PL/SQL is
required.

Experience with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect is a plus.

Responsibilities:
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
applications in a structured team environment. Supports and/or installs
software applications/operating systems. Reviews, analyzes, and modifies
programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting
programs.  Participates in the testing process through test review and
analysis, and  test witnessing and certification of the software. Requires a
bachelor's degree in computer science related area and 7-10 years of experience
in the field or in a related area. Relies on experience and judgment to plan
and accomplish goals and perform a variety of complicated tasks. May report
directly to a project lead or manager; and may lead and direct the work of
others.  Provide technical support and evolution of various enterprise level
applications that are utilized by the Airlines Maintenance and Engineering,
Supply-Chain-Management, and Crew-Scheduling/Flight operations business units.
This position requires that the candidate be available for periodic on-call
after hours support.

Considered an expert in multiple development environments, not specializing in
any one particular environment. Typically will report to senior level or
executive level management. Reads and understands business requirements, writes
functional requirements, develops detailed technical designs, and builds unit
system test application code. Supports the changes/applications post
implementation by debugging, fixing, and participating in maintenance releases
as prescribed by management. The candidate should be able to interact
effectively with project managers, developers, tech leads, technical
operations, etc. across multiple programming environments. Develops complex
designs, leads, abstract concepts, and strategies

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.