Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Ruby on Rails Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Dallas TX

Rate: $25-27/hr (oh my!!! this is the best rate)

Info:

Financial Investment Company seeking a developer who has experience with Ruby
on Rails.

Any experience in the financial industry and credit card processing experience
would be a plus.

Experience in a start-up environment is also a plus.

Candidates should expect to work a lot of hours, more than just 40 hours a
week.  60+ will not be uncommon.

Very unstructured work environment, must be able to change directions on the
fly

Start ASAP

Long-term contract