*****Need Only US Citizen or GC*****

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SAP MM/APO

Duration: 12+ Months

Location: Princeton, NJ (Locals Preferred)

Rate: $50/hr

Need Only US Citizen or GC

Pharma industry exp is must

* SAP especially Material Management, and SAP APO applications a Must.

* Must have Supply Chain experience including Metrics Reporting (Inventory
Movement/Reporting, Customer Service, Cycle Time, Forecast Accuracy, etc) and
Material Management business knowledge.

* Business Relationship Management position including business requirements
gathering, document writing, meeting facilitation and project coordination

* BW from a user stand point a must. Must be a fast learner.

* This role is not just for new projects creating requirements documents it
includes business/application analysis for troubleshooting business problems.

* Communication skills critical to collaborate with the business.

* Must be able to work independently.

* Written documentation, presentation to different audiences, negotiation
skills, verbal communication, SAP MM/PP, SAP APO.