08876   (SOMERVILLE, New Jersey)

*Start Date*

03-09-2009

*End Date*

09-05-2009

*Submittal Deadline*

 2 submittals

*Description*

We are looking for a Sr Quality Assurance Tester for one of our key clients.

*REQUIREMENTS *
BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent
education/training/experience
MUST HAVE FLEX QTP(Pefer HP centrified QTP expert), SQL & Unix commands and
shell programming.
Web based QTP automation tool & SQL.
- Experience in Basic Java Programing.
- Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans and
checklists
- Application of software development life cycle concepts

Responsibilities

Designs software QA methods and procedures for use by QA and development
staff to ensure all information systems meet minimum company standards and
end user requirements
- Develop QA test plans.
- Assemble and build software projects and installation packages.
- Work closely with the Development Operations, DBA, Requirements and
Middleware teams to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components
and systems developed
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is
meaningful and correct
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software
defects

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal
IT Logix