*****Need ONLY US Citizen or GC or EAD*****

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: .NET Architect w/Informix

Location: Lakewood, CO

Duration: 2+ Months

GC Citizen or EAD only

Job Description:

Seeking individual to assess two existing, older generation applications
(4GL/Informix) and completing/delivering a feasibility assessment for
re-architecting in .Net.  Assessment will include gathering
metrics/requirements for existing application and using an industry-recognized
approach for estimating schedule and resource requirements (including cost) for
re-architecture.  One application assessment will cover total replacement of
all functionality.  The other will involve converting limited functionality
still in use and determining end-of-life/data plan for remaining components.
Assessment of both application and database functionality will be necessary to
complete the assignment.  Customer technical staff with expertise in existing
business applications will be available to assist candidate with source system
analysis.  Written documentation for existing systems is negligible.  Technical
documentation writer will be available to tech edit/QA documentation required
in this effort for a State Government project.

Required Skills:

·         Proven expertise using an industry-standard method for estimating
software development efforts/resources

·         Expertise in software and database architectural components

·         SQL Server/.Net expertise (target systems) required; 4GL/Informix and
other older generation technology expertise highly desirable

·         Other skills include: strong interpersonal and communication (written
and oral) skills,  strong problem solving, ability to mentor customer technical

Required Experience:

·           Proven past experience successfully performing similar analysis and
feasibility reports in similar scope, environments and techniques