Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: SAN Engineer

Location: Seattle, WA (Need Only Local)

Duration: 6-12+ Months

Best rate: DOE

F2F is required after telephonic; Candidates must be local to WA!!

Only local candidates please!!

Start ASAP
Duration: 6 to 12 months

Daily tasks are going to be ensuring ECC is functioning correctly, addressing
any tickets with support. Operationally dealing with alerts etc that come up in
the environment so storage ops will be a part of the job as well. Ensuring ECC
is deployed correctly, can see all the storage devices, developing reports from
StorageScope for the team and anything else that comes up that is ECC related.

SAN-Symmetrix DMX; SAN-CLARiiON (FC: AX, CX); SAN-Brocade; SW-ECC: SAN Manager;
SW-ECC: File Level Reporter (FLR); SW-ECC: Symmetrix Manager; SW-ECC:
Performance Manager; SW-ECC: Storage Scope; SW-ECC: Symmetrix Optimizer;
SW-ECC: Automatic Resource Mgr; OS-2003/W2K/NT (Windows OS)