Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Visual FoxPro Developer

6+ Months

Baton Rouge, LA

Position Highlights:

Our client is seeking a Visual FoxPro Developer in Baton Rouge, LA. Responsible
for the development of FoxPro applications for this excellent client in Baton
Rouge. The client requires that you work Monday through Friday at their offices
in Baton Rouge, LA. This is a long-term project and immediate need.

Required Skills:

Visual FoxPro