Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: Project Manager *
*Location: Chicago, IL (Need Local Only)*
*Duration: 6-9 Months*
*PLEASE SUBMIT CANDIDATES LOCAL TO IL OR WHO CAN ATTEND F2F INTERVIEW*
Proven Technical Project Managers are always needed in the Chicago area. As
a Technical Project Manager, you will provide program management and
oversight on the delivery of complex business solutions in a geographically
dispersed matrix organization. The project management function is
multifaceted requiring a combination of general business acumen, industry
intelligence and broad technical knowledge coupled with the ability to plan,
coordinate and execute as core competencies.
This challenging position requires superior organizational skills and the
ability to coordinate across multiple support partners. As the successful
Technical Project Manager, you should possess a broad- based technical
background with emphasis on knowledge of the banking industry,
infrastructure and the Systems Development Lifecycle. PMP certification is a
- 5 years Project Management experience.
- Manage cross functional, virtual project teams employing standard project
management discipline and processes in delivering the right technology
solution to the internal business partner on time and within budget.
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed, complex matrix organization
and discern internal business partner requirements - bringing the voice of
the customer into the project.
- Experience developing and ongoing management of a detailed MS Project work
plan (Work-Breakdown Structure (WBS) and resource loading)
- Solid skills in PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) and facilitate
design and decision-making sessions.
- Well-versed on the stages of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC) for
- Ensure all project health / status metrics (FTE hours, all expenses,
schedules, etc.) are accurate.
- Proven expertise in effectively managing projects through the use of tools
and templates for: resource planning, risk/issue management, financial
management, project implementation planning and scope management.
- PMP certification is a PLUS!
- Prefer banking experience.
- Experience with Niku and/or Clarity
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
|Office: 1 – 732 – 791 – 2348 xtn: 250|
Fax: 732 – 907 – 1174 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at