Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: PeopleSoft/JD Edwards Technical Analyst

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Lawrenceville, NJ

Rate: $45/hr (All Inclusive)

Since this seems to be role that is 80% Functional and 20% Technical, the
candidates must have especially good communication skills.

Develop specifications for system changes and coordinates the systems
development life cycle for PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne 8.12 system formerly known
as JD Edwards 8.12 OneWorld.

Define and document business reporting requirements. Design and develop
business reports.
Responsible for analysis, design, testing, system documentation and user

Manage business related process issues as they relate to supported applications.

Maintain and manage data in a timely manner. Set-up, configure and maintain
static data.

Investigate data discrepancies. Detect and resolve application errors.

Assess impact of new releases of software on current procedures. Test and
implement new releases or patches. Manage the upgrade process in accordance
with project methodologies.

Provide user support pertaining to financial systems and pro-actively resolve
user requirements.

General Qualifications:

Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work
3-5 years of technical work experience.
Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving.
Advanced skills and knowledge of technical documentation.

Specific Functional Requirements:

3+ years technical/development skills utilizing JD Edwards Tool Set JD Edwards
version 8.9 or above with specific knowledge/exposure in General Ledger,
Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Multi currency modules.
Prior 8.12 Upgrade experience is required.
3+ years professional experience as an application developer with strong web
application background
Minimum of 2 years production experience developing in ASP.NET and VB.NET with
a deep understanding of the .NET framework.
·         Minimum of 3 years experience in Microsoft SQL Server Transact/SQL
and 1 year of Oracle PL/SQL development.
·         2+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server's DTS tool.   Working
knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
·         Familiarity with data mart, data warehouse, and business intelligent
technologies and strategies.
·         Understanding and experience with Sarbanes Oxley controls as it
applies to development including the necessary checks and validations required
to ensure security, data quality, and reliability.

Experience in designing Enterprise-scale applications
Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
Excellent skills in relational database design