Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Informatica Developer

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Jefferson Building, MI (Need Local Only)

Rate : $32/hr (Not Negotioable)

Required skills/experience:

· 3-5 years of development experience with Informatica Power Center and Power

· 3-5 years of requirements definition and business analysis experience

· Track record of accurate work estimation and on time, on budget project

· Minimum 3 years SQL experience

· Minimum 3 years Oracle experience

· Minimum 1 year Unix scripting experience

· Excellent written communication skills

· Excellent receptive and expressive verbal communication skills

· Excellent interpersonal skills

· Complex logical reasoning skills

Preferred Requirements:

· Knowledge of health care claims and membership data

· Experience reading and translating logic from mainframe JCL, Cobol to
Informatica design

· Experience reading and translating logic from SQL Server DTC, stored
procedures and functions into Informatica design

· Bachelor's degree

Duties / Responsibilities

· Collect user requirements

· Review existing systems code and documentation (where applicable)

· Plan, analyze, design, construct, test and implement new data feeds