Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

4+ months

RTP, NC (Need Local Only)

$45

Consultant must be local to NC!!

Submit along with no. of years of Experience in Required skills

Position Highlights:

Will provide analysis, design and programming on the Oracle/UNIX environments
of the data warehouse, write programs to load the data warehouse using SQL and
PL/SQL, research data flow to gain understanding of business processes and
operational data and providing ongoing support for the application development
staff in stored procedure development and SQL tuning. To be considered you must
have the following experience: very good problem solving and programming skills
on the Oracle/UNIX environments using SQL, PL/SQL and C language or proficiency
with Windows-based tools such as MS Access, MS Excel, Crystal Reports, Visual
Basic etc.; Proficiency in the use of structured program design and programming
techniques; Minimum of 6+ years overall experience in IS; 4+ years hands on
experience using PL/SQL to develop stored procedures; 1+ year experience Unix
shell scripting; 2+ years experience with data warehouse loading processes and
tools including Oracle EXPORT/IMPORT SQL*Loader etc; Preferred skills:
Knowledge of Data Modeling, Dictionary and/or CASE tools. Knowledge of XML/XSD
concepts

Required Skills:

Oracle

PL/SQL