Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: VOIP Project Manager

Location: Boston, MA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 11 Months

Rate: $37/hr (Not Negotiable)

The client requires a F-2-F.

CLIENT is looking for experienced VoIP Project Managers to join the CLIENT
Project team implementing a large Managed IPT project: 165 remote sites with
approx 23k users.
The selected candidate must have experience managing large scale (10k and
above) VoIP implementations, data & call center migrations, Managed Network
Services, structured cabling, Wireless, network security, as well as
subcontractor management expertise. Knowledge in the design/operation of
network transport architectures (ATM/SONET/DWDM/DSx, etc) and demonstrated
experience in managing projects utilizing PMI based project management
methodologies is a requirement.

oPMI (PMP) certification, or be working toward it.
o7-10 years experience in managing complex data communications, IT and Internet
projects, Telephony CPE product implementations (Nortel, Cisco & Alcatel),
ATM/Frame/SONET/DWDM, LAN/WAN migrations and management (MNS) and supporting
infrastructures, Wireless, as well as Internet Security in a project
management, or related position
oDemonstrated experience managing Global large-scale data integration projects
with a total revenue exceeding 5 million dollars.
oExperience coordinating and managing project labor resources, including
engineers, sub-contractors, consultants, and all other personnel involved with
the execution of the project.
oCisco Data Network Equipment routers, switches with Cisco VoIP functionality
including CallManager, Unity, Unified Messaging, IPCC & Analog Gateways, 7940,
7960, 7070 phone sets and soft phones
oNetwork Infrastructure, QoS and Structured cabling requirements in support
VoIP networks
oPBX functionality and how PBXs integrate with Cisco VoIP systems
oSite survey and preparation process in support of VoIP deployment.
oData collection process in support of VoIP deployment
oWorking with Cisco and other vendors
oTelco interface and circuit ordering (PRIs, Trunks, IP/MPLS, etc.)
oStation side and network side (DS1, DS-3) cross connects