Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle UCM (Stellent) Architect

Location: Atlanta,GA

Duration: 3 Months

Rate: Best Rate

Job Description:

Interview Process: more than likely F2F; will have to fly in at your own expense

Top Skills Needed: Oracle UCM

Other: Stellent company was bought by Oracle over a year ago; would be good to
find someone that worked there.

Oracle UCM (formerly Stellent) Architect

Seeking an Oracle UCM Architect/Developer to join our growing team.  They will
work within our Oracle practice around UCM initially, although knowledge of the
full Fusion Middleware stack is a strong plus.  This person will develop web
portal solutions, providing hands-on development as well as leading development
teams, and representing our company with clients.  They will have SOA
experience and have best practice design & implementation techniques utilizing
J2EE and web services framework.

Job Requirements:

  a.. At least 5 years of web/internet development experience
  b.. 6-8 years of overall work experience in the IT/consulting area
  c.. Experience leading a development team in the deployment of large scale
J2EE applications
  d.. Must have experience in Oracle UCM (formerly Stellent)
  e.. Recent experience in the following a plus:
    a.. Oracle Fusion Middleware Stack
    b.. BEA Weblogic and/or ALUI Portal
    c.. Websphere Portal
    d.. Interwoven TeamSite, MediaBin and/or Worksite
  f.. Hands on development experience in Java/J2EE and Web Services related
technologies, and relational databases
  g.. In-depth knowledge and experience with RUP methodology and UML modeling
  h.. Strong verbal and written communication skills - excellent customer &
interpersonal skills
  i.. Strong leadership skills in order to drive technical effort(s)
  j.. Able to multi-task and work extended/odd hours as needed to complete