Please Send me the suitable profiles to

SAP Sales & Distribution Functional - Senior
4 months
Princeton, NJ (Need Local Only)

Manager's Notes
Requested Skills:
SAP SD essential
SAP Procurement essential
SAP PP-Planning preferred

Job Description:
. Provides functional expertise during business blueprinting.
. Participate in gathering and documenting Systems Requirements Specifications.
. Provide input to and during the analysis of the "As-Is" and "To-Be"
processes, specifically from local regulations and statutory requirements
. Provide input to and during the analysis process in terms of how SAP meets
local regulations and requirements.
. Proven history of strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
. Ability to work with minimum supervision and under severe time constraints.
. Flexibility to travel full time for extended duration (few weeks at a time),
as the project requires.
. Experience working on multiple medium sized projects at once.
. Significant experience in the Pharmaceutical sector or in other FDA regulated
industries. At lease 2 full implementation cycles in the functional area.
. Experience with Order Management, Pricing, Distribution, and Inter-Company
. Strong knowledge of local regulations.
. Experience in the implementation of the SD, MM, and WM Modules.